9 Oct 2011

Mooooo pedicure!

I loved this design! It's so cute...

I always give the proper credit when a nail design is not mine, because you can see loads of ideas online.

This design is by professional IDQ and I sa it on Youtube haha...Youtube is great!

So I tried it on my toenails:


I liked the result!


It's one of the best channels I have ever seen!


The materials: white, bright pink and black nail polish; crystal stones and my dotter pen! And the top coat!
It's an easy design to make and the most difficult part is to properly paint the white nail polis - You'll need a good one!

Very easy... and you can add some crystal stones wherever you want! Give it try!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna this !!!! I lovely ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! It is my favourite for toenails, thanks ^.^

    ReplyDelete