9 Oct 2011

Ombre Jaguar or Oncinha light!!!

I am from Brazil baby and I chose this design thinking about the Amazon!!!

In the Amazon there's a feline called 'Onça pintada'. Its fur has a beautiful design and this animal is a symbol of the Brazilian fauna!



What a strong and beautiful feline!
I didn't use the original animal colors and I liked the result!


Nail polish colors: Orange fluor, pink (skin shade), yellow, brown and top coat. 

I used a sponge to create the gradient, small golden papers for detailing on one finger and the nail dotter pen.

First paint the pink coat (skin shade).

The sponge technique is simple: Put the nail polish in a small plastic container, dip the sponge in and take off the excess. Pad it to the nail. You'll notice the nailtip is not perfect, but you can fix it with the yellow nail polish, just like in a french manicure.

And then you can make the details, and it's very easy... In one finger I added 3 pieces of golden paper to give it extra shine.

The result is amazing! Give it a try!

2 comments: